- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 202 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 79%
- Graduation Rate: 25-29% (Btm 50% in GA)
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Top 1%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), GA Dept. of Education
Independence High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Georgia for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Independence High School?
How many students attend Independence High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Independence High School?
What grades does Independence High School offer ?
What school district is Independence High School part of?
View the Independence High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Independence High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities