Top Jamestown Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top public school in Jamestown, Indiana, serving 474 students.
- Jamestown, IN public schools have a diversity score of 0.12, which is lower than the Indiana average of 0.29.
- Minority enrollment is 6% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 23:1.
Top Jamestown, IN Public Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Jamestown Granville Wells Elementary School5046 S Sr 75
Jamestown, IN 46147
Grades: PK-6 | 474 students
In a district where progressive discipline policies are already the norm, Denver Public Schools seek to limit student exposure to the criminal justice system, rather than criminalize student behavior.
Some schools in the country only give students 10 minutes to eat lunch, while others enjoy an entire hour. We’ll delve into the controversy surrounding the length of the lunch period and what the research finds in correlating lunch length to student performance.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.