- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 1,051 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 97%
- Math Proficiency: 19%
- Reading Proficiency: 26%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Isbell Middle School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Isbell Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Isbell Middle School?
What grades does Isbell Middle School offer ?
What school district is Isbell Middle School part of?
Review Isbell Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities