J.l. Wilkinson Elementary School
- J.l. Wilkinson Elementary School's student population of 727 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 65 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||727 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- J.l. Wilkinson Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clay School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Middleburg Middleburg Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 587 students
3958 Main St
Middleburg, FL 32068
(904)291-5485 5.1 PK-6 587
- Jacksonville Clay Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 427 students
6345 County Road 218
Jacksonville, FL 32234
(904)289-7193 5.3 PK-6 427
- Middleburg Clay Charter Academy Grades: K-8 | 432 students
1417 Red Apple Rd
Middleburg, FL 32068
(866)543-7872 5.7 K-8 432
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.