Doctors Inlet Elementary School
- Doctors Inlet Elementary School's student population of 670 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||670 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Doctors Inlet Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1062 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clay School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Middleburg Coppergate Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 497 students
3460 Copper Colts Court
Middleburg, FL 32068
(904)336-0675 0.8 PK-6 497
- Fleming Island Pace Center For Girls Clay Grades: 6-12 | 46 students
1241 Blanding Blvd
Fleming Island, FL 32006
(904)510-3918 1.6 6-12 46
- Orange Park Ridgeview High School Grades: 9-12 | 1575 students
466 Madison Ave
Orange Park, FL 32065
(904)213-5203 2.0 9-12 1575
- Orange Park Ridgeview Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 525 students
421 Jefferson Ave
Orange Park, FL 32065
(904)213-5800 2.4 PK-6 525
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.