J W Robinson Junior Elementary School
- J W Robinson Junior Elementary School's student population of 284 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 19% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- J W Robinson Junior Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1957 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lyons SD 103 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to J W Robinson Junior Elementary School is Riverside Brookfield Township High School (1.4 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is West 40 Regional Safe School Middle Prg (0.3 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is West 40 Regional Safe School Middle Prg (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hillside West 40 Regional Safe School Middle Prg Grades: 6-8 | 5 students
605 N Hillside Ave
Hillside, IL 60162
(708)236-3250 0.3 6-8 5
- Lyons Costello School Grades: PK-5 | 298 students
4632 Clyde Ave
Lyons, IL 60534
(708)783-4300 0.7 PK-5 298
- Lyons Washington Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 731 students
8101 Ogden Ave
Lyons, IL 60534
(708)783-4200 0.7 6-8 731
- Berwyn Home Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 298 students
4400 Home Ave
Berwyn, IL 60402
(708)783-4500 0.9 PK-5 298
- Riverside Central Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 394 students
61 Woodside Rd
Riverside, IL 60546
(708)447-1106 1.3 K-5 394
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.