Jackson Elementary School
- Jackson Elementary School's student population of 382 students has declined by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||382 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jackson Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#192 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||West Bend School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Germantown Rockfield Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 347 students
N132w18473 Rockfield Rd
Germantown, WI 53022
(262)253-3472 4.8 PK-5 347
- Slinger Slinger Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 683 students
521 Olympic Dr
Slinger, WI 53086
(262)644-5226 5.2 6-8 683
- Richfield Richfield Elementary School Grades: 3-8 | 256 students
3117 Holy Hill Rd
Richfield, WI 53076
(262)628-1032 5.3 3-8 256
- West Bend Decorah Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 409 students
1225 Sylvan Way
West Bend, WI 53095
(262)335-5476 5.5 PK-4 409
- West Bend Pathways Grades: 7-12 | 53 students
1043 S Main St
West Bend, WI 53095
(262)335-5630 5.7 7-12 53
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.