Jefferson Elementary School
- Grades: 1-8
- Enrollment: 304 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 99%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 20-24% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Jefferson Elementary School?
304 students attend Jefferson Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
95% of Jefferson Elementary School students are Black, 3% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are White.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Jefferson Elementary School?
Jefferson Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is equal to the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Jefferson Elementary School offer ?
Jefferson Elementary School offers enrollment in grades 1-8
Review Jefferson Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities