Jefferson Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 738 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 26:1
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 58% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jefferson Elementary School's ranking?
Jefferson Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
58% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 60% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Jefferson Elementary School?
738 students attend Jefferson Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
94% of Jefferson Elementary School students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Black, 1% of students are Hawaiian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Jefferson Elementary School?
Jefferson Elementary School has a student ration of 26:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Jefferson Elementary School offer ?
Jefferson Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Jefferson Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities