- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 24 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 8:1
- Graduation Rate: 40-49% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Thurgood Marshall ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Thurgood Marshall's ranking?
Thurgood Marshall ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while ≤20% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Thurgood Marshall?
The graduation rate of Thurgood Marshall is 40-49%, which is lower than the California state average of 85%.
How many students attend Thurgood Marshall?
24 students attend Thurgood Marshall.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
75% of Thurgood Marshall students are Hispanic, and 25% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Thurgood Marshall?
Thurgood Marshall has a student ration of 8:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Thurgood Marshall offer ?
Thurgood Marshall offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-12
What school district is Thurgood Marshall part of?
Thurgood Marshall is part of Compton Unified School District.
Review Thurgood Marshall. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities