- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 380 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 71%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 55% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 65% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 65% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Jefferson?
380 students attend Jefferson.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
38% of Jefferson students are Hispanic, 29% of students are White, 24% of students are Asian, 6% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Jefferson?
Jefferson has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Jefferson offer ?
Jefferson offers enrollment in grades 5-8
Review Jefferson. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities