- Jesse Beer's student population of 37 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has declined by 40% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
- Jesse Beer's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Madison Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mansfield Madison Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 925 students
1419 Grace St
Mansfield, OH 44905
(419)522-0471 0.8 5-8 925
- Mansfield Madison South Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 587 students
700 S Illinois Ave
Mansfield, OH 44907
(419)522-4319 1.2 PK-4 587
- Mansfield The Richland School Of Academic Arts Grades: K-8 | 267 students
1456 Park Ave W
Mansfield, OH 44906
(419)522-7273 1.6 K-8 267
- Mansfield Hedges/mansfield City Alternative School Grades: 5-8 | 22 students
176 Hedges St
Mansfield, OH 44902
(419)525-6305 1.8 5-8 22
- Mansfield Prospect Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 230 students
485 Gilbert Ave
Mansfield, OH 44907
(419)525-6313 1.8 K-3 230
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.