Joli Ann Leichtag Elementary School
- Joli Ann Leichtag Elementary School's student population of 812 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||812 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Joli Ann Leichtag Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3244 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Marcos Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Victorville Taylion San Diego Academy Grades: K-12 | 136 students
100 N. Rancho Sante Fe Rd.
Victorville, CA 92395
(760)295-5564 0.7 K-12 136
- San Marcos Alvin M. Dunn Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 782 students
3697 La Mirada Dr.
San Marcos, CA 92078
(760)290-2000 0.9 K-6 782
- Vista National University Academy Grades: K-12 | 878 students
2030 Univ Dr.
Vista, CA 92083
(760)631-5842 1.2 K-12 878
- San Marcos Paloma Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 890 students
660 Camino Magnifico
San Marcos, CA 92069
(760)290-2199 1.5 K-5 890
- San Marcos Bayshore Preparatory Charter Grades: K-12 | 108 students
1175 Linda Vista Dr.
San Marcos, CA 92078
(760)471-0847 1.6 K-12 108
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.