Foothills High School
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 47 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 62%
- Graduation Rate: 40-49% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-59% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 40-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Foothills High School?
The graduation rate of Foothills High School is 40-49%, which is lower than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Foothills High School?
47 students attend Foothills High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
58% of Foothills High School students are Hispanic, 38% of students are White, and 4% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Foothills High School?
Foothills High School has a student ration of 16:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Foothills High School offer ?
Foothills High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Foothills High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities