Jones Cove Elementary School
- Jones Cove Elementary School's student population of 151 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jones Cove Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sevier County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cosby Cosby High School Grades: 9-12 | 395 students
3318 Cosby Hw
Cosby, TN 37722
(423)487-5602 5.0 9-12 395
- Cosby Smoky Mountain Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 184 students
135 South 32 Hw
Cosby, TN 37722
(423)487-2255 5.0 PK-8 184
- Sevierville Greenbrier Alternative Learning Center Grades: 10-11 | 14 students
2851 Webb Creek Rd
Sevierville, TN 37876
(865)453-8338 6.6 10-11 14
- Gatlinburg Pittman Center Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 314 students
2455 East Pw
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
(865)436-4515 6.6 PK-8 314
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.