Jordan Center For Early Education
- Jordan Center For Early Education's student population of 346 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jordan Center For Early Education's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mesa Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tempe Fuller Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 672 students
1975 East Cornell Drive
Tempe, AZ 85283
(480)897-6228 1.1 K-5 672
- Phoenix Kaizen Education Foundation Dba Quest High School Grades: 9-12 | 53 students
217 E Olympic Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85042
(602)243-8496 1.4 9-12 53
- Tempe Center For Educational Excellence Grades: K-8 | 365 students
1700 E. Elliot #9
Tempe, AZ 85284
(480)632-1940 1.5 K-8 365
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.