Judkins Middle School
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 458 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 59%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 37% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 63% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
37% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 63% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Judkins Middle School?
458 students attend Judkins Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
48% of Judkins Middle School students are Hispanic, 41% of students are White, 6% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Asian, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Judkins Middle School?
Judkins Middle School has a student ration of 19:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Judkins Middle School offer ?
Judkins Middle School offers enrollment in grades 7-8
Review Judkins Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities