Judy Andrews Second Chance Center
- Judy Andrews Second Chance Center's student population of 112 students has grown by 148% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 100% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Judy Andrews Second Chance Center's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ESCAMBIA School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pensacola Navy Point Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 588 students
1321 Patton Dr
Pensacola, FL 32507
(850)453-7415 0.5 PK-5 588
- Pensacola Warrington Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 671 students
450 S Old Corry Field Rd
Pensacola, FL 32507
(850)453-7440 1.0 6-8 671
- Pensacola Escambia Boys' Base Grades: 6-12 | 26 students
640 Roberts Ave
Pensacola, FL 32511
(850)453-7521 1.4 6-12 26
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.