K O Knudson Junior High School
K O Knudson Junior High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Nevada for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- K O Knudson Junior High School's student population of 1,297 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 59 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,297 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- K O Knudson Junior High School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#366 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clark County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to K O Knudson Junior High School is John F Miller School (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Early Childhood Program Grades: PK-K | 93 students
2625 E St Louis Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89104
(702)799-7479 0.2 PK-K 93
- Las Vegas John F Miller School Grades: PK-12 | 129 students
3840 Pecos Mcleod
Las Vegas, NV 89121
(702)799-7401 0.2 PK-12 129
- Las Vegas Spring Mountain J/shs Grades: 6-12 | 79 students
2701 E. St. Louis Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89115
(702)455-5555 0.2 6-12 79
- Las Vegas Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 2911 students
2839 S. Burnham Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89169
(702)799-5450 0.6 9-12 2911
- Las Vegas Crestwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 674 students
1300 Pauline Way
Las Vegas, NV 89104
(702)799-7890 0.9 PK-5 674
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.