- Kanesville School's student population of 812 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||812 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kanesville School is ranked within the top 50% of all 932 schools in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 has increased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Kanesville School is Weber School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Weber School District's student population of 30,984 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $6,959 is higher than the state average of $5,810. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $7,741 is higher than the state average of $6,353. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Weber School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||30,984||584|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$215 MM||$3 MM|
|District Spending||$239 MM||$4 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$6,959||$5,810|
|District Spending / Student||$7,741||$6,353|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ogden West Haven School Grades: K-6 | 697 students
4385 S 3900 W
Ogden, UT 84401
(801)452-4960 1.6 K-6 697
- Roy Midland School Grades: K-6 | 553 students
3100 W 4800 S
Roy, UT 84067
(801)476-5400 2.3 K-6 553
- Roy North Park School Grades: K-6 | 451 students
4046 S 2175 W
Roy, UT 84067
(801)452-4340 2.3 K-6 451
- Roy Valley View School Grades: K-6 | 520 students
2465 W 4500 S
Roy, UT 84067
(801)476-5200 2.3 K-6 520
Kanesville is a wonderful school with teachers that are amazing!
- Posted by Parent - Anonymous
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.