Keeley Elementary School News
Browse past news stories for Keeley Elementary School in Rowlett, TX.
- LOCAL BRIEFS: MU volleyball
The 6-foot-2 sophomore has volunteered for Caring of Columbia, Special Olympics, AVID Mentoring Program, Tiger Tails Initiative, Paxton Keeley Elementary School Carnival ...
- From Florence to backyard critters, CPS Science 101 taps into kids' curiosity
As the students ...
- Paxton Keeley Elementary School - Columbia Daily Tribune
. 201 Park DeVille Drive. · Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 2:00 pm. Principal: Adrienne Patton. Mascot: Comets. Principal: Adrienne Patton. Masc ...
- Paxton Keeley Elementary School - Columbia Daily Tribune ... - Columbia Daily Tribune
- Columbia Daily TribunePrincipal: Adrienne Patton.and ...
- Chalkboard: Writings by Paxton Keeley Elementary School students - Columbia Daily Tribune
My favorite sport is soccer. I scored two goals and my mommy and daddy were proud of me. I had a team, the red team. My Favorite Sport. My favorite sport is soccer. I ...
- Monica Miller, a teacher at Paxton Keeley Elementary School, leaves the polls at the Memorial Baptist Church - Columbia Missourian
Monica Miller, a teacher at Paxton Keeley Elementary School, leaves the polls at Memorial Baptist Church after casting her ballot on Tuesday. Miller took a whole roll of stickers with her ...
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.