Kellogg Middle School
- Kellogg Middle School's student population of 257 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kellogg Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank||#473 out of 656 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||KELLOGG JOINT DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kellogg Kellogg High School Grades: 9-12 | 326 students
2 Jacobs Gulch Road
Kellogg, ID 83837
(208)784-1371 0.2 9-12 326
- Pinehurst Pinehurst Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 452 students
201 S 3 Street
Pinehurst, ID 83850
(208)682-2193 4.8 PK-5 452
- Cataldo Canyon Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 72 students
27491 East Schoolhouse Loop
Cataldo, ID 83810
(208)682-2749 13.2 K-5 72
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.