Top Butler County Public Middle Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2 top public middle schools in Butler County, Kentucky, serving 505 students.
- Butler County, KY public schools have a diversity score of 0.15, which is higher than the Kentucky average of 0.00.
- Minority enrollment is 8% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 16:1.
Top Butler County Public Middle Schools (2020)
Butler County Public Schools (Closed)
- School Location Grades Students
- Morgantown Fifth District Elementary School (Closed 2006)
Grades: PK-5 | 207 students 5435 Caneyville Rd
Morgantown, KY 42261
(270)526-3335 PK-5 207
- Jetson Fourth District Elementary School (Closed 2006)
Grades: PK-5 | 123 students 10225 Brownsville Rd
Jetson, KY 42252
(270)526-4392 PK-5 123
- Rochester Third District Elementary School (Closed 2004)
Grades: K-5 | 94 students 240 Huntsville/quality Rd
Rochester, KY 42273
(270)934-2671 K-5 94
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.