Keokuk High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 545 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 18%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Top 30% in IA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 48% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 63% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Keokuk High School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
48% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 64% IA state average), while 63% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 68% IA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Keokuk High School?
The graduation rate of Keokuk High School is 90-94%, which is higher than the Iowa state average of 89%.
How many students attend Keokuk High School?
545 students attend Keokuk High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
82% of Keokuk High School students are White, 7% of students are Two or more races, 6% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Keokuk High School?
Keokuk High School has a student ration of 17:1, which is higher than the Iowa state average of 14:1.
What grades does Keokuk High School offer ?
Keokuk High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Keokuk High School part of?
Keokuk High School is part of Keokuk Community School District.
Review Keokuk High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities