- Kindezi's student population of 732 students has grown by 285% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 114 teachers has grown by 185% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||732 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||114 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kindezi's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has increased from 5:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#902 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Atlanta Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Kipp Atlanta Collegiate Grades: 9-12 | 683 students
98 Anderson Ave Nw
Atlanta, GA 30314
(404)326-4858 0.4 9-12 683
- Atlanta F. L. Stanton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 312 students
1625 Martin Luther King Jr Dr
Atlanta, GA 30314
(404)802-7500 0.6 PK-5 312
- Atlanta Kipp Strive Academy Grades: 5-8 | 344 students
1444 Lucile Ave Sw
Atlanta, GA 30310
(404)753-1530 1.3 5-8 344
- Atlanta Beecher Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 358 students
2257 Bolling Brook Dr Sw
Atlanta, GA 30311
(404)802-8300 1.7 PK-5 358
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.