- Kindezi's student population of 389 students has grown by 81% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 61 teachers has grown by 64% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||389 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||61 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kindezi is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,188 schools in Georgia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#888 out of 2188 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (14-15)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Atlanta School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Kipp Atlanta Collegiate Grades: 9-12 | 776 students
98 Anderson Ave Nw
Atlanta, GA 30314
(404) 326-4858 0.4 9-12 776
- Atlanta F. L. Stanton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 293 students
1625 Martin Luther King Jr Dr
Atlanta, GA 30314
(404) 802-7500 0.6 PK-5 293
- Atlanta Woodson Park Academy Grades: PK-5 | 622 students
20 Evelyn Way Nw
Atlanta, GA 30318
(404) 802-7750 1.1 PK-5 622
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.