Kindred Elementary School
Kindred Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Dakota for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Kindred Elementary School's student population of 407 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2017)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||407 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kindred Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 450 schools in North Dakota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kindred 2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Horace Horace Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 226 students
110 3rd Ave N
Horace, ND 58047
(701)356-2080 9.5 1-5 226
- West Fargo Legacy Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 422 students
5150 9th St W
West Fargo, ND 58078
(701)356-3740 11.9 K-5 422
- Fargo Independence Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 523 students
3700 54th St S
Fargo, ND 58104
(701)356-5890 13.0 1-5 523
- Fargo Fargo Davies High School Grades: 9-12 | 1210 students
7150 25th St S
Fargo, ND 58104
(701)446-5600 13.1 9-12 1210
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.