Kipp Summit Academy
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 423 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 96%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 54% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 69% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Kipp Summit Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kipp Summit Academy's ranking?
Kipp Summit Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 69% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Kipp Summit Academy?
423 students attend Kipp Summit Academy.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
57% of Kipp Summit Academy students are Hispanic, 34% of students are Asian, 4% of students are White, 3% of students are Black, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Kipp Summit Academy?
Kipp Summit Academy has a student ration of 20:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Kipp Summit Academy offer ?
Kipp Summit Academy offers enrollment in grades 5-8
Review Kipp Summit Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities