Knickerbacker Middle School
- Knickerbacker Middle School's student population of 517 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||517 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Knickerbacker Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3484 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LANSINGBURGH CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Troy Lansingburgh Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 710 students
320 7th Ave
Troy, NY 12182
(518)233-6806 0.0 9-12 710
- Troy Rensselaer Park Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 511 students
70 110th St
Troy, NY 12182
(518)233-6823 0.3 2-5 511
- Cohoes Van Schaick Island School Grades: K-5 | 142 students
150 Continental Ave
Cohoes, NY 12047
(518)237-2828 0.7 K-5 142
- Troy Heatly School Grades: PK-12 | 330 students
171 Hudson Ave
Troy, NY 12183
(518)273-1422 1.4 PK-12 330
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.