Knight Enloe Elementary School
- Knight Enloe Elementary School's student population of 490 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||490 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Knight Enloe Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#218 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Roanoke City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roanoke Handley High School Grades: 9-12 | 479 students
100 Tiger Circle
Roanoke, AL 36274
(334)863-6815 0.6 9-12 479
- Roanoke Handley Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 566 students
251 Gilham Rd
Roanoke, AL 36274
(334)863-4174 1.3 4-8 566
- Wedowee Randolph-roanoke Career Technical Center Grades: 10-12
960 Main St S
Wedowee, AL 36278
(256)357-2839 11.5 10-12 n/a
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.