L. A. Ainger Middle School
- The student population of 775 students has declined by 15% over five years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has declined by 12% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||775 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.25 is less than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Charlotte School District's student population of 16,135 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $10,033 in this district is less than the state average of $12,021. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,562 is less than the state average of $12,230. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Charlotte School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||16,135||10,184|
|District Total Revenue||$163 MM||$122 MM|
|District Spending||$172 MM||$125 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,033||$12,021|
|District Spending / Student||$10,562||$12,230|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rotonda WestVineland Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 639 students
467 Boundary Blvd
Rotonda West, FL 33947
EnglewoodLemon Bay High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1268 students
2201 Placida Rd
Englewood, FL 34224
Port CharlotteMyakka River Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 515 students
12650 Willmington Blvd
Port Charlotte, FL 33981
EnglewoodEnglewood Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 524 students
150 N Mccall Rd
Englewood, FL 34223
Port CharlotteMurdock Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 811 students
17325 Mariner Way
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.