- The student population of 775 students has declined by 15% over five years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has declined by 12% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||775 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.25 is less than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Charlotte School District's student population of 16,135 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,616 in this district is less than the state average of $11,664. The district revenue/student has declined by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,245 is less than the state average of $11,759. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Charlotte School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||16,135||10,184|
|District Total Revenue||$157 MM||$119 MM|
|District Spending||$168 MM||$120 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,616||$11,664|
|District Spending / Student||$10,245||$11,759|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rotonda WestVineland Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 639 students
467 Boundary Blvd
Rotonda West, FL 33947
EnglewoodLemon Bay High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1268 students
2201 Placida Rd
Englewood, FL 34224
Port CharlotteMyakka River Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 515 students
12650 Willmington Blvd
Port Charlotte, FL 33981
EnglewoodEnglewood Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 524 students
150 N Mccall Rd
Englewood, FL 34223
Port CharlotteMurdock Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 811 students
17325 Mariner Way
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!