La Plata Elementary School
- La Plata Elementary School's student population of 169 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- La Plata Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#446 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LA PLATA R-II School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Plata La Plata High School Grades: 7-12 | 169 students
201 W Moore
La Plata, MO 63549
(660)332-7001 0.0 7-12 169
- Atlanta Atlanta Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 106 students
600 S Atterberry
Atlanta, MO 63530
(660)239-4211 9.0 K-6 106
- Brashear Adair Co. Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 95 students
205 W Dewey
Brashear, MO 63533
(660)323-5272 10.5 K-6 95
- Kirksville Kirksville Primary Grades: PK-2 | 700 students
1815 E Hamilton
Kirksville, MO 63501
(660)665-5691 11.6 PK-2 700
- Kirksville William Matthew Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 533 students
1515 S Cottage Grove
Kirksville, MO 63501
(660)665-3793 11.7 6-8 533
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.