Laclede Elementary School
Laclede Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Laclede Elementary School's student population of 209 students has declined by 35% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2003)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Laclede Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#2036 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Louis City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Stowe Preparatory Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 273 students
Saint Louis, MO 63112
(314)382-7310 0.2 7-9 273
- Saint Louis Ford-ford Br. Elementary Comm. Ed. Grades: PK-6 | 270 students
1383 Clara Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63112
(314)383-0836 0.7 PK-6 270
- Saint Louis Barack Obama Elementary School Grades: 1-6 | 405 students
3883 Jennings Station Road
Saint Louis, MO 63121
(314)493-0850 1.1 1-6 405
- Saint Louis Hawthorn Leadership School Girls Grades: 6-8 | 172 students
1901 N Kingshighway Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63113
(314)361-5323 1.2 6-8 172
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.