Normandy High School
Normandy High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Normandy High School's student population of 616 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||616 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Normandy High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,073 schools in Missouri (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1994 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||NORMANDY SCHOOLS COLLABORATIVE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Met Day Treatment Center Grades: 6-12 | 10 students
6347 Plymouth Ave.
Saint Louis, MO 63133
(314)746-0850 0.8 6-12 10
- Saint Louis Laclede Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 209 students
5821 Kennerly Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63112
(314)385-0546 1.2 PK-5 209
- Saint Louis Pershing Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 321 students
6761 Bartmer Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63130
(314)290-4152 1.3 K-5 321
- Saint Louis Barack Obama Elementary School Grades: 1-6 | 405 students
3883 Jennings Station Road
Saint Louis, MO 63121
(314)493-0850 1.4 1-6 405
- Saint Louis Ford-ford Br. Elementary Comm. Ed. Grades: PK-6 | 270 students
1383 Clara Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63112
(314)383-0836 1.5 PK-6 270
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.