Lafayette Public Charter School
- Lafayette Public Charter School's student population of 74 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 28% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lafayette Public Charter School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1207 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lafayette Public Charter School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winthrop G.f.w. High School Grades: 9-12 | 248 students
N Cottonwood St
Winthrop, MN 55396
(507)647-5382 6.8 9-12 248
- Gibbon G.f.w. Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 278 students
323 E 11th St
Gibbon, MN 55335
(507)834-6501 8.5 PK-4 278
- New Ulm Mn River Valley Juvenile Detention Grades: 1-12
510 North Front St
New Ulm, MN 56073
(507)359-8480 9.3 1-12 n/a
- New Ulm Washington Elementary School Grades: PK-K | 186 students
910 14th N St
New Ulm, MN 56073
(507)233-8300 9.5 PK-K 186
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.