Lambert 7-8 Middle School
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 24 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 12%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MT
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 21-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while 21-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend Lambert 7-8 Middle School?
24 students attend Lambert 7-8 Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
88% of Lambert 7-8 Middle School students are White, 8% of students are Hispanic, and 4% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lambert 7-8 Middle School?
Lambert 7-8 Middle School has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Lambert 7-8 Middle School offer ?
Lambert 7-8 Middle School offers enrollment in grades 7-8
Review Lambert 7-8 Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities