Laning Avenue School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 233 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 16%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in NJ
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NJ Dept. of Education
Laning Avenue School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Laning Avenue School's ranking?
Laning Avenue School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for: Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 26% NJ state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% NJ state average).
How many students attend Laning Avenue School?
233 students attend Laning Avenue School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
84% of Laning Avenue School students are White, 6% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Asian, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Laning Avenue School?
Laning Avenue School has a student ration of 12:1, which is higher than the New Jersey state average of 11:1.
What grades does Laning Avenue School offer ?
Laning Avenue School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-4
What school district is Laning Avenue School part of?
Laning Avenue School is part of Verona Public School District.
Review Laning Avenue School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities