- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 89 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 18%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Top 50% in MN)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MN Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 56% MN state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 59% MN state average).
What is the graduation rate of Laporte Secondary?
The graduation rate of Laporte Secondary is 80%, which is lower than the Minnesota state average of 84%.
How many students attend Laporte Secondary?
89 students attend Laporte Secondary.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
82% of Laporte Secondary students are White, 14% of students are American Indian, 2% of students are Black, 1% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Laporte Secondary?
Laporte Secondary has a student ration of 15:1, which is higher than the Minnesota state average of 14:1.
What grades does Laporte Secondary offer ?
Laporte Secondary offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Laporte Secondary. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities