Las Plumas High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,245 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 48%
- Graduation Rate: 90% (Top 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 21% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 58% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
21% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 58% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Las Plumas High School?
The graduation rate of Las Plumas High School is 90%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Las Plumas High School?
1,245 students attend Las Plumas High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
52% of Las Plumas High School students are White, 25% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are American Indian, 7% of students are Asian, 5% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Las Plumas High School?
Las Plumas High School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Las Plumas High School offer ?
Las Plumas High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Las Plumas High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities