Lasalle Springs Middle School
- Lasalle Springs Middle School's student population of 881 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||881 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lasalle Springs Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,085 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#433 out of 2085 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rockwood R-VI School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wildwood Fairway Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 446 students
480 Old Fairway Dr
Wildwood, MO 63040
(636) 733-4175 1.5 K-5 446
- Eureka Eureka Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,806 student
4525 Hwy 109
Eureka, MO 63025
(636) 733-3100 1.8 9-12 1,806
- Wildwood Pond Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 391 students
17200 Manchester Rd
Wildwood, MO 63040
(636) 733-3225 2.1 K-5 391
- Ballwin Ridge Meadows Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 358 students
777 Ridge Rd
Ballwin, MO 63021
(636) 891-6650 2.4 K-5 358
- Wildwood Wildwood Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 628 students
17401 Manchester Rd
Wildwood, MO 63038
(636) 733-4230 2.4 6-8 628
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.