Laurel High School
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 12 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in WI)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≥50% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), WI Dept. of Education
Laurel High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Laurel High School's ranking?
Laurel High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%), Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%) and Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 38% WI state average), while ≥50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 39% WI state average).
What is the graduation rate of Laurel High School?
The graduation rate of Laurel High School is 50%, which is lower than the Wisconsin state average of 89%.
How many students attend Laurel High School?
12 students attend Laurel High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
100% of Laurel High School students are White.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Laurel High School?
Laurel High School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Wisconsin state average of 13:1.
What grades does Laurel High School offer ?
Laurel High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Laurel High School part of?
Laurel High School is part of Viroqua Area School District.
Review Laurel High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities