Learning Institute The
- School Type: Alternative school / Charter School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 88 students
- Minority Enrollment: 84%
- Graduation Rate: 40-49% (Btm 50% in AZ)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 21-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average), while 21-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average).
What is the graduation rate of Learning Institute The?
The graduation rate of Learning Institute The is 40-49%, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 78%.
How many students attend Learning Institute The?
88 students attend Learning Institute The.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
77% of Learning Institute The students are Hispanic, 16% of students are White, 4% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Black.
What grades does Learning Institute The offer ?
Learning Institute The offers enrollment in grades 7-12
What school district is Learning Institute The part of?
Learning Institute The is part of Phoenix School Of Academic Excellence The School District.
Review Learning Institute The. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities