Madison Rose Lane School
- Madison Rose Lane School's student population of 812 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||812 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Madison Rose Lane School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,111 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#641 out of 2111 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Madison Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Learning Institute The Grades: 7-12 | 115 students
5310 N 12th Street, Unit 100
Phoenix, AZ 85014
(602)241-7876 0.8 7-12 115
- Phoenix Madison #1 Elementary School Grades: 5-8 | 978 students
5525 N 16th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85016
(602)664-7900 0.9 5-8 978
- Phoenix Empower College Prep Grades: 3-8 | 351 students
5757 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85015
(602)283-5720 1.0 3-8 351
- Phoenix International Commerce High School - Phoenix Grades: 9-12 | 448 students
5201 N. 7th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85014
(800)762-0010 1.1 9-12 448
My child has attended Madison Rose Lane for the past 3.5 years from kindergarten through the middle of third grade. Improvements have been incredible but, the focus of the school has stayed consistent - performing arts and academics. I have not witnessed a public school with as much heart, soul, and characteristic as Madison Rose Lane. I have been truly impressed with the quality of education, the stellar skills of the teachers, and the activities that are offered. Madison Rose Lane is a public school with a private school feel. The school grounds are so beautiful and inviting. The parental involvement is like none other. The principal, Dr. Morkert, has gone above and beyond to achieve a dream that public schools across America should replicate! Thank you Dr. Morkert, teachers, and staff of Madison Rose Lane - you have blessed this mom and child with a life-long love of learning.
- Posted by Parent - Impressed
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.