Legacy High School
- Legacy High School's student population of 201 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Legacy High School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 29:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1335 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Evergreen (Clark) School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vancouver Open Doors Evergreen Grades: 9-12 | 3 students
13501 Ne 28 Street
Vancouver, WA 98668
(360)604-4089 0.1 9-12 3
- Vancouver Cascade Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 913 students
13900 Ne 18th Street
Vancouver, WA 98684
(360)604-3600 0.2 6-8 913
- Vancouver Burton Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 430 students
14015 Ne 28th Street
Vancouver, WA 98682
(360)604-4975 0.3 K-5 430
- Vancouver Home Choice Academy Grades: K-12 | 150 students
13501 Ne 28th Street
Vancouver, WA 98682
(360)604-4032 0.3 K-12 150
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.