Lewis & Clark High School
Lewis & Clark High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Lewis & Clark High School's student population of 1,867 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 92 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,867 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||92 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lewis & Clark High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,039 schools in Washington (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#456 out of 2039 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Spokane School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Lewis & Clark High School is Shrine Hospital (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Shrine Hospital Grades: PK-12
911 W 5th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204
(509) 354-5900 0.3 PK-12 n/a
- Spokane Open Doors Youth Re-engagement Spokane Grades: 9-12 | 77 students
200 N. Bernard
Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 340-7800 0.5 9-12 77
- Spokane A-3 Multiagency Adolescent Prog Grades: 8-12 | 27 students
1807 N. Washington
Spokane, WA 99205
(509) 354-6299 0.6 8-12 27
- Spokane Daybreak Alternative School Grades: 8-12 | 3 students
628 S Cowley St
Spokane, WA 99202
(509) 354-6401 0.6 8-12 3
- Spokane Sacred Heart Hospital Grades: PK-12 | 1 student
W 101 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204
(509) 354-6401 0.6 PK-12 1
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.