Sacred Heart Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital's student population of 4 students has grown by 100% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||4 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- Sacred Heart Hospital's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has increased from 2:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Spokane School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Daybreak Alternative School Grades: 8-12 | 4 students
628 S Cowley St
Spokane, WA 99202
(509)354-6401 0.1 8-12 4
- Spokane Roosevelt Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 529 students
333 W 14th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204
(509)354-4040 0.5 PK-6 529
- Spokane A-3 Multiagency Adolescent Prog Grades: 9-12 | 16 students
1807 N. Washington
Spokane, WA 99205
(509)354-6299 0.6 9-12 16
- Spokane Lewis & Clark High School Grades: 9-12 | 1884 students
521 W 4th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204
(509)354-7000 0.6 9-12 1884
- Spokane Alternative School Crosswalk Grades: 9-12 | 85 students
525 W 2nd Ave
Spokane, WA 99201
(509)354-6401 0.7 9-12 85
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.