Liberty Elementary School
- Liberty Elementary School's student population of 318 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||318 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Liberty Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#947 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (13-14)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Liberty CUSD 2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Liberty Liberty High School Grades: 7-12 | 281 students
505 N Park St
Liberty, IL 62347
(217) 645-3433 0.0 7-12 281
- Payson Seymour Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 311 students
404 W State St
Payson, IL 62360
(217) 656-3323 8.9 PK-6 311
- Payson Seymour High School Grades: 7-12 | 246 students
420 W Brainard St
Payson, IL 62360
(217) 656-3355 9.0 7-12 246
- Quincy Academic Behavior&community Academy Grades: 10-12 | 24 students
1416 Maine St
Quincy, IL 62301
(217) 228-7175 11.4 10-12 24
- Quincy Adams County Juvenile Detention Center Grades: 5-12 | 5 students
200 N 52nd St
Quincy, IL 62305
(217) 223-8700 12.4 5-12 5
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?