- Grades: 3-6
- Enrollment: 313 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in IA
- Math Proficiency: 77% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 73% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
77% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 69% IA state average), while 73% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 68% IA state average).
How many students attend Lincoln Center?
313 students attend Lincoln Center.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
92% of Lincoln Center students are White, 4% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lincoln Center?
Lincoln Center has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Iowa state average of 14:1.
What grades does Lincoln Center offer ?
Lincoln Center offers enrollment in grades 3-6 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Lincoln Center. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities