Lincoln Elementary School
- Lincoln Elementary School's student population of 500 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||500 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#273 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cusd 200 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wheaton Edison Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 637 students
1125 S Wheaton Ave
Wheaton, IL 60189
(630)682-2050 0.6 6-8 637
- Wheaton Whittier Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 431 students
218 W Park Ave
Wheaton, IL 60189
(630)682-2185 0.7 K-5 431
- Wheaton Longfellow Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 378 students
311 W Seminary Ave
Wheaton, IL 60187
(630)682-2080 1.0 K-5 378
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.