Lincoln School places among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Lincoln School's student population of 669 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||669 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#842 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||NEW BRITAIN SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Britain Key Middle (slade) Grades: 6-8 | 14 students
183 Steele St.
New Britain, CT 06052
(860)827-2234 0.2 6-8 14
- New Britain Gaffney School Grades: PK-5 | 594 students
322 Slater Rd.
New Britain, CT 06053
(860)225-6247 1.2 PK-5 594
- New Britain Northend School Grades: K-5 | 254 students
160 Bassett St.
New Britain, CT 06051
(860)223-3819 1.3 K-5 254
I am going to the school now and it is greatest school I have ever been to all the teachers there are nice I was there since first grade and now I am in v I love doing kind things for others I'm in mrs. Pavano's class and she is the greatest teacher ever I'm in kindness crew so we do kind things around the school and I love doing kind things so kindness crew is really good for me.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Liana
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.