Lind Elementary School
Lind Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Lind Elementary School's student population of 99 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lind Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1727 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||19:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lind School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ritzville Lind-ritzville High School Grades: 9-12 | 56 students
209 E Wellsandt Rd
Ritzville, WA 99169
(509)659-1720 0.1 9-12 56
- Lind Lind-ritzville Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 49 students
N 507 E St
Lind, WA 99341
(509)677-3408 0.3 6-8 49
- Ritzville Ritzville Grade School Grades: K-5 | 174 students
401 E 6th Ave.
Ritzville, WA 99169
(509)659-0232 15.7 K-5 174
- Warden Warden Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 495 students
101 W. Beck Way
Warden, WA 98857
(509)349-2311 20.0 PK-5 495
- Washtucna Washtucna Elementary/high School Grades: K-12 | 49 students
730 East Booth Avenue
Washtucna, WA 99371
(509)646-3211 21.1 K-12 49
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.